Regulations for Spectators
- The purchase/use of a ticket assumes complete acceptance of these regulations. The possession of a ticket and the respect of the regulations are conditions for spectators’ admission.
- Tickets cannot be duplicated and are only valid for the date shown on them.
- In the event of non-use due to drawbacks of a personal nature, a ticket cannot be converted to another date or reimbursed.
- Ticket sale (or re-sale) by unauthorised parties is prohibited.
II. Cancellation/suspension in the event of bad weather
- Tickets purchased before 30 June 2020 are refundable. From 1 July 2020, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for another date. The Mozart at Angkor Management reserves the right make any modification to the program, dates and times that may be necessary due artistic or technical requirements, or to force majeure.
- In the event of bad weather before the opening of the Temple entrance and in the event of weather forecasts not foreseeing any improvement in the conditions in the course of the evening, the performance will take place in an indoor location to be announced.
- Should weather conditions prevent the show being staged as scheduled, Mozart at Angkor may postpone the beginning of the performance by up to 60 minutes.
- In the event of the show being stopped after it has begun, spectators have no right to a refund of the ticket price.